Pages

ANUARA ANUAR

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Welcome to Norathexplora!




OLA! Welcome to Norathexplora!

Allow me to do some self-introduction. If it can’t get anymore obvious, my name is Nora. Im not new to the world of blogging. I’ve been blogging for almost a decade and finally decided to jump on the bandwagon for beauty and lifestyle blogging.

Other than my day to day job, I’m a person with a passion for anything beauty-related and always ready to share my personal thoughts and opinions.

NTX (Norathexplora) is meant to be a fun and informative blog for everyone’s reading pleasure! Do expect entries of various aspects such as my travelings, cafe-huntings, everyday activities and basically, anything under the sun!

I hope you are just as excited as i am! I would love to hear from you, so please do leave a comment and feedback, or email me at redroses.nn@gmail.com

Before I end this entry, here’s a short get to know me session with 8 random facts about me:


1. What’s your age?
NTX: Proud to be joining the quarter-century club, 25!

2. Are you single?
NTX: I’m not married but currently dating an amazing person, whom I will be revealing to you soon!

3. What’s you favourite colour?
NTX: Shades of blue

4. Which college did you attend?
NTX: Republic Polytechnic - graduated with a Diploma in Business Application

5. What are your hobbies?
NTX: Capturing moments, cafe-hunting, singing, make-up, traveling and many many more! 

6. Are you a morning or a night person?
NTX: Morning! 

7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
NTX: The ability to be in multiple places at one time

8. What are your bad habits?
NTX: Overthinking and procrastination

Till the next entry!


“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” –Chinese Proverb

2 comments:

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg